- Companies are invited through personal interaction, e-mails, phone calls or Faxes.
- Companies showing interest in recruitment will be sent a Job Announcement Form.
- Companies interested in recruiting GIT students fill up the Job Announcement Form and mail it back to the Training and Placement Coordinator.
The information gathered through the Job Announcement Form is:-
- Name of the Position being offered
- Number of openings
- Required Skills / Qualification
- Compensation package.
- Duration of Training and/or Probation
- Confirmation of campus visit and preferred dates.
- The procedure to be followed during the campus recruitment drive.
- The Placement Cell scrutinizes the Job Announcements Form (Response Sheet) of all the companies, categorizes them into A or B, according to the various criteria defined by the Student Placement Cell. The company/organization should confirm or negotiate the dates with the Placement Cell.
- The pre-placement talks are held at the Institute during which the companies make presentations about their operations and job profile(s) offered.
- The company/organisation is required to furnish the final list of students as soon as possible after the completion of the selection procedure.The company will send the offer letter to the placement office latest by the date, discussed with the Placement Officer.