The Bachelor program in EC Engineering has been started in institute in the year 2006 with an intake of 60 students. The focus of this program is to help the students to acquire technical competence to cope up with the modern scenario of the field.
The department has developed different laboratories worth of Rs. 20 lac to provide excellent practices to the students.
- DSP Lab with MATLAB (Licensed version)
- VLSI Lab
- Embedded System Lab
- Microwave Engineering Lab
- Antenna and RADAR Lab
- Communication Lab
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Lab
- Audio Video Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- Basic Electronics and Power Electronics Lab
- Network Analysis Lab
Best Practices at Department:
- Continuous teaching learning approach
- Lesson planning, lecture notes, lab manuals, assignments
- Learner centric approach
- Use of multimedia and modern educational software
- Organization of industrial visits, expert lectures, seminars, etc.
- Regular assessments by class test, tutorials and presentations
- Course and faculty evaluation by student feedback