Lush green & vibrant campus of Gandhinagar Institute of Technology (GIT) offers two years full time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program comprising of four semesters with limited intake of 60 seats. The curriculum is as per Gujarat Techological University, Ahmedabad. The first year consists of compulsory foundation courses. The second year consists of a few compulsory courses and several elective courses. The specialization offered includes Finance, Marketing, Human Resource and Information Systems.
GIT’s School of Business will be one of the most student-centered business schools in India, and recognized as a source of managers and leaders which can compete successfully in the global business environment, effectively leveraging teamwork and cooperation.
- Create and disseminate knowledge on important business issues through published research, innovative learning experiences, and involvement with the constituents we serve.
- Serve society through the exchange of ideas and practices.
- Ethical leadership by managing our resources effectively and efficiently.
- Foster a culture of excellence, inclusion, collaboration, and respect for diverse ideas.
- Assess and reflect upon the attainment of our goals, resulting in continuous improvement of our practices.
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
Intake Sanctioned by AICTE:
- 60 Seats
- 60 Seats to be filled by ACPC Committee
- Gujarat Technological University